If you would like to join the IEFG as a member please download and complete the application form available below and send it to
Questions marked * are mandatory, others are optional.
- Introductory phone call with IEFG coordinator (usually 45 min – 1 hour). As well as answering any questions you have about the IEFG, the coordinator will ask you a series of questions about your organization, and will create a draft Potential Member Profile based on your responses.
- The coordinator will email you the Potential Member Profile, and ask you to edit it as is necessary. Once you are satisfied, please email it back to the coordinator who will send it on to the IEFG Steering Committee (10 of your peers) to review and decide on membership.
- The Steering Committee usually meets the 3rd week of every month. Following their decision, the coordinator will be in touch.
- Members decide how little or much they would like to participate. If you are invited into the IEFG membership, please feel free to initiate ideas, to participate in our events, to propose webinars/meetings, to network, etc. But you are also welcome to remain quiet and use the IEFG as is best for you and your organization. If you want to connect more, but are struggling, please do reach out to the coordinator. We exist to serve the needs of our members, and to improve grantmaking to basic education.
- After joining the IEFG the Coordinator is able to assist you should you be in need of confidential peer support. She can connect you to appropriate peers and can set up a confidential sharing space for members to discuss a sensitive issue.